Friday, April 23, 2010

Our Energy

When you look at me, I can tell you want me. You're simply telling me with your eyes. Our gaze isn't broken, in fact - it's held for quite some time. Each second makes you want more.

It's because my eyes are linked to my honest soul, and you're captivated by the truth my heart is telling you.

You're smile is suggesting that I make you forget about everything, and we are the only two people here at this time. The way your lips are pressed together convey a burning passion, one you want to show me more than anything you have ever wanted in your whole life.

I see you sitting there and I know you are thinking about us. You want to try this new and exciting energy you feel from me because you know my flame is burning for you, and only you!
You look at me and you think I don't notice, but I feel every moment of your presence. You give me a glimpse into what lust is all about - and in our case, wanting something you can't have. Right now it's not our time, but we both know what we feel, and we both sit and wonder if one day we can act upon those feelings.

When you look at me, we are having a conversation without words - our energy is speaking for us.

Everything happens for a reason. You met me for a reason. Right now, until we know what that reason is, we enjoy the chemistry between us, and the passion we share.

Just know one thing - I want you as much as I know you want me!


Written by Jeska Brewster on 23/4/2010 (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment