Monday, June 28, 2010

Sunshine In My Heart

When I look into your eyes
I'm taken to a castle in the sky
Amongst the white and fluffy clouds
I want to be held by you.
You rock me in a cradle

Full of encouragement and hope

Helping me to believe -

You're the person I didn't think existed.

My breath has been stolen by you

It's as though my tongue has been stung

And now I am speechless

It's all because of you.

There's sunshine in my heart

You penetrate me with your creativity

You've abducted my unprotected soul
You've inspired my curious mind.

When I look into your eyes

There's a million stories to be told

I'm glad I'm there to hear them -
Like a dream, everything fades away when I'm with you.

Floating higher than I've been before
Not knowing how long it will last, but hoping it's forever
There's me and there's you -
There's us slowly merging together.


























Written by Jeska Brewster on 28/6/2010 (c)

1 comment:

  1. great feel to it jes, I like the emotion in this piece. I like your writings when they're raw and emotive. beaufitul

    ReplyDelete