Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Conversation With God


God, I wish things were different. Less complicated. I wish it was easier for me to sleep, eat and breathe. Also God, I wish I had the strength to open my heart and see my worth. Yet there is something inside of me which has a hold of me and won't release me.

I feel as though you have forsaken me God. I look up to the heavens and shout your name, asking you to reveal yourself to me but I feel nothing. Where are you Lord? Why have you forsaken me? How can you help me? I feel as though I am asking questions there are no answers to.

You work in mysterious ways Lord, yet I am not sure you have given me the strength to be patient. I need strength. I need will power. I need faith and I need hope. All of these things, I doubt I possess. I have no solution and I feel nobody understands what I am going through.

Please Lord, come back into my life and help me through because this is the time when I need you the most. This life isn't mine so I am giving it it you. My burden now belongs to you. Please be the way, truth like you said you said you would. Reveal yourself to me, Oh Lord.


Written by Jeska Brewster on 20.7.2010 (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment