Thursday, July 1, 2010

Naked For You

I've taken my clothes off
I'm waiting for you to get home
The candles are lit
We'll be all alone.
My nails are painted
Champagne is on ice
A bubble bath is ready
I've cooked your favorite meal with rice.
My lip-gloss is shiny
Skin is silky smooth
Everything is perfect
I want you in the mood.
Soft music is in the background
A gorgeous aroma in the air
I want you to be inside of me
As you gently tug on my hair.
I hear you unlock the door
Excitement inside of me grows
I get ready on the lounge
I can't seem to feel my toes.
You take one look at me
I can see it in your eyes
You're ready to pounce on top of me
You totally love this surprise.
Now you've come even closer
There is now right here
You take me in your arms
You nibble on my ear.
Our energies are flowing
We both want the very same thing
You're my deepest desire
Tonight...you are my King.


Written by Jeska Brewster on 1.7.2010 (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment