Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fighting Now For Tomorrow

Bring me a shovel
Let me dig the ground deep
We need to climb this mountain
The valley's are too steep.
Show me where the gold is
There are diamond's in sky
Endless emotions of the heart
We all learn and live then die.
Round up your soldiers
Time to defend our right
Come with swords and daggers
Now is the hour to fight.
Stand for what we believe in
Together or alone
We need to sift through the dirt
Let's defend our throne.
This is our calling
We shall push through to the end
See the light behind the tunnel
Would you like to be my friend?
Once we find the key
We can unlock and open the door
Come inside the secret cave
No need for fear anymore.
Leave your coat behind
Don't forget my armour
There's no turning back now
Leave your cattle with the farmer.
Kiss the loved goodbye
Hopefully it's see you later
No moment to waste now
To our country we must cater.




Written by Jeska Brewster on 12.9.2010 (c)

2 comments: