Wednesday, September 29, 2010

You Are My Nectar


Where has the gravity gone?
You robbed it from me when I met you.
You untied my heart strings.
I've begun to float away.
Higher and higher into the skies I go.
The world looks so pretty from up here.
So much commotion but all I can think about is you.
No longer am I restricted.
You released me into freedom with a kiss.
So soft, so tender.
No bitterness on my tongue. Only sweetness.
You are the nectar to my flower.
Let the bee's sting me.
I wouldn't feel a thing.
You are filled with an elixir.
I've been given a drop. All I need.
It's enough to get me by and beyond.
To the moon I go, traveling on a shooting star.
You found me.
Now never let me go.
You made gravity sleep.
I don't wish for it to wake.
You are all I need.
Now come back here, and give me some more of that nectar.


Written by Jeska Brewster on 29.9.2010 (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment