Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cupid's Dart





You're a drug I've become addicted to
It started when I looked in your eyes
Slowly urges have began to consume me
I'm hooked with nowhere to hide.
I've started to crave you all the time
Even in the shower
You're an addiction that's take over me
Every second, day and hour.
Once I had a taste of you
I instantly became distracted
Trapped inside the thought of you
You're compelling and attractive.
Provide me with an antidote
Feed me a dose everyday
Now that you have me hooked
I can't let you slip away.
I want to overdose on you
Enough does not seem plenty
I'm greedy when it comes to you
You'll have to ween me off you gently.
It's your fault for being irrisistible
I usually have self control
There was something appealing about your aura
My will-power is what you stole.
Wake me up from this crazy dream
This addiction seems so surreal
My feet have lifted off the ground
My body I cannot feel.
Your welcome venom has affected me
It's penetrating my pumping heart
I feel I could be lost here forever
I've been struck by Cupid's dart.









Written by Jeska Brewster on 8.12.2010 (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment