Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Gravity

I was walking aimlessly with my two feet on the floor when I realised I was waiting for an epiphany. Something to help me realise my purpose on this earth, something to assist me in realising my potential, something to help me keep breathing.

Having to remain grounded isn't always and easy task and sometimes I swear that I've defied gravity because I've started to float away, forgetting about consequence until it's too late. I need gravity in order to survive, its the one thing that reminds me that I am really roaming this planet like everybody else. My two feet will remain planted on the floor until next time, when i lose my inhibitions and forget that I'm searching for that epiphany.

Once I don't need gravity anymore, what happens to me then? I am still unsure about the secrets of life, and what the universe wants from me, but until then I belong to gravity because I need to.


Written by Jeska Brewster on 9.3.2010 (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment