Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Connected From The Start

From the moment I met you I felt a connection
You show me love, laughter, concern and affection
Your touch is soft and your heart is kind
For some unknown reason you're stuck in my mind
Your eyes twinkle as they reflect off the sun
I admit that I love you because I know you're the one
I apsire to be like the person you are
You're engraved on my heart like a permanent scar
When I am with you my pain goes away
Forever in your arms is where I want to stay
Your scent is alluring and lingers in the air
My whole body tingles when you play with my hair
When you stroke my cheek my body turns numb
I look forward to our future and what is yet to come
Right beside you forever I will stand
I love the warmth I get from simply holding your hand
I can't explain it but you make my life complete
We connect like a puzzle and you've swept me off my feet
I hope for us to never part
We'll be forever soulmates as we were from the start


Written by Jeska Brewster 27.5.2008 (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment