Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Your Poison

Oh what I would give to kiss the lips that are filled with poison - one time and I would be consumed with addiction.

Your embrace would only kill me because I wouldn't ever have the urge to let go. Your words would be murderous because your voice would reach my soul and make my heart sing a never ending opera. Your touch would be the death of me because it would electrocute my body and surge through my veins and into my bloodstream.

I would give anything to stare into your eyes for hours on end - but you would suck me in so deep I would get lost and never be able to find my way back ever again.


Written by Jeska Brewster on 19.1.2010 (c)

1 comment:

  1. I finally, finally understand what you mean about letting go, and just writing free. You're a beautiful person, Jes.

    ReplyDelete