Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Drowning Into Darkness


I'm drowning in a pool of darkness
Suffocated by my own hate
I despise who I see in the mirror
A girl nobody wants to date

I have this horrible pain inside
It's eating at my soul
Depression and a lack of sleep
Is certainly taking it's toll

Whenever I close my eyes
I see many scary things
No matter how hard I try
I can't cope with what life brings

Why does my heart feel so bad?
Why do I cry myself to sleep?
Why do I always feel like the girl
Who nobody wants to keep?

Will my darkness ever turn to day?
Will my life ever make sense?
Will there ever be a day
When I stop feeling uptight and tense?

I'm lost in a pool of darkness
Get me out before it's too late
I think I'm starting to need your help
From feeling such self hate


Written by Jeska Brewster on 16.6.2005 (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment