Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Into The Mirror

I've looked into the mirror and now I'll tell you what I see - this girl whose growing stronger and accomplishing her dreams.

I've been belted down before and knocked down hard onto the floor, but with every lesson comes wisdom and thats not just a metaphor.

Behind my grey clouds came many silver linings and when I prayed to the my lord above, he said I was simply shining.

For I've come so far you see and I'm learning every day. Starting to embrace my life in every single way.

My morals are forming wiser and I'm inspired more than before. I don't mind showing people me, instead of just slamming the door.

I've looked into the mirror and now I'll tell you what I see - a girl who can't be brken and appreciates who she's turning out to be.


Written by Jeska Brewster on 19.1.2010 (c)

1 comment:

  1. brilliant :-) beautiful in so many ways :-) shall we discuss the ways?

    ReplyDelete