Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Would

I would run for a million years if it meant I got to see you
I would die a million deaths if it meant I got to hold you in my arms

I would spend a million dollars if it meant I got you back home safe with me

I would dry a million tears if it meant I got to see your smiling face

I would fight a million fights if it meant I got to keep you by my side

I would starve a million meals if it meant you got to eat

I would rob a million banks if it meant I got to buy you what you wanted

I would stab a million knives if it meant I got to keep you in my heart


I would do anything to make you happy

I would do anything for you for the rest of my life
I would do anything to heal your pain and anguish

I would do anything for you - day or night

I would love to kiss you all over

I would love to cuddle you all night

I would love to touch you all over

I would love to make you melt inside



Written by Jeska Brewster on 28.3.2008 (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment