Monday, January 18, 2010

My Tears


The tears from my red eyes fall softly on the page, the emotions from inside of me develop into a fit of rage. For I feel so bare and empty, a hollow feel inside. No matter how hard I try, I can run but cannot hide.

All my thoughts are flowing, some good but mostly bad. I try to acknowledge reality, try to avoid the fact that I'm sad. I need to wake up, get me out of this bad dream. I'm walking around zombie-like and it makes me want to scream.

They say time heals everything and over time fades, but I don't know how much time I have to sit and patiently wait. The feelings have swept over me, feelings of loss and despair. I wonder what life is all about and should I even care?

I'll go back to hiding in my dark and lonely cve, maybe one day I'll let you in but for now I just cant behave. I'll get used to being strong again and try to carry on, It's harder than I thought so far but I guess I can't go wrong.

Let's just wait and see how I go, and if I can come out on top. Fingers crossed I can do all of this now, and my pathetic tears will stop.

Written by Jeska Brewster on 23/11/2009 (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment