Sunday, January 17, 2010

Open The Eyes Of My Heart

Open the eyes of my heart
Let me see what's real

Allow me to feel the warmth

Give me time to heal

Help me to understand

Show me how to love
Hold me so I feel safe
Provide my strength from above

Make me cherish every moment

Teach me right from wrong

Guide me through my journey

Listen to my song

Push me to my limits
Unbury me again

Collect the pieces of me

Take away my pain
Admit that I'm not perfect

Reveal I'm not to blame

Hold my hand and walk with me
Extinguish all my shame

Enable me to feel good

Remind me how to smile

Make me think of good things

Promise you'll stay a while
Watch me as I get better
Encourage me to live

Stand by me when I need you

Give as much as you can give


Written by Jeska Brewster on 15/06/2008 (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment