Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Guess...

I guess I'm scared of what I'm feeling
Because it is so soon

I guess I'm just terrified

This will all just end in doom

I don't want to shed any tears

But I fear one day I will

I'm scared of not having you here
You're like an addictive pill

















I don't want you to hate me

For feeling the way I do

I don't want you to leave me

For being so honest and true

I guess that past relationships

Have really made me scared
So whay I am still falling so fast?
I feel so unprepared


















I need some reassurance
But I'm too afraid to ask
I need to know you want me
But it feels like such a task
I gues only time will tell
In the meantime I will wait
I guess I will just take your word
I'll stop trying to contemplate


Written by Jeska Brewster 22.3.2006 (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment